Plan for Debt Freedom
Kiwi's are awesome people, but often we don't know when to ask for help.
Like the 'typical lost man' that drives around for hours, too proud to stop and ask for directions, we as New Zealanders wait until we are 'over the edge' before we ask for help.
If you can answer yes to 2 or more of the following questions, its time to re-evaluate your situation.
- Are You In Debt?
- Do you dread opening your mail for fear of finding Final Demand Notices?
- Do you get calls from companies you owe money to?
- Have any of your accounts been sent to a collection agency ?
- Are you considering getting a loan to pay off other debts?
- Do you struggle to find the money to pay the bills each month?
Procrastination means, putting off doing things until later, and from experience this only makes the issues harder to deal with.
CALL US NOW!!
0800 IN DEBT
(0800 46 3328)